Monday 30 May 2011

What's new?

Thought I would update you lot with what's going on in my life right now.

College nabs and exams seem to be taken over tbh, but not long til my last day of this college course- roll on 17th June! I seriously have met some amazing people on the course this year, and ones I hope to stay in touch with.
Im not entirely sure what my next steps are- I've taken such a weird turn in my career recently, I've been looking forward to my next course NC in Media Production. That was until I emailed a company about a seeing if I could work with them etc, they've been back in touch with me asking for details about me etc, and saying they may be able to take me on. However, this job would be working with children, and I seriously want it so bad!
Why is life so blaming confusing when you least want it to be? I know no one never wants a confusing life, but at times you can appreciate more than others surely?!

Another thing happening right now is Summer! It don't feel like it tho, trust me! We've had hurricane like winds recently, and April showers yet its about blaming June!? Im starting to wonder if I can count on the weather being decent for my first wedding ever, and if my outfit will be appropriate in any weather- oh yeah wait, I've not picked it yet!?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment