Saturday 4 June 2011

I don't take drugs. My dreams are frightening enough.

This post it gonna be full of my favourite quotes. I could sit for hours and scan through loads of quotes and still not get bored, in fact it's one of my favourite things to do.

I've put together some of my favourite quotes and some of my favourite photo designs which include quotes. I hope you enjoy reading them! :)



"No one will love you until you love yourself just a little."



"Change your thoughts and you change your world." -Norman Vincent Peale.



"We cant change the world, unless we change ourselves."
Notorious B.I.G.



"I've never dropped anyone I believed in." -Marilyn Monroe



"The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up." -Marilyn Monroe











Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment