Wednesday 1 June 2011

Xtra Factor vs X Factor

So the new judges have already had their first day at there new job on the X Factor. I know a lot of people have moaned about the new judges, but I can't wait.
I think they were all great choices considering they have experienced the music experience hands on. And as much as I thought the judges looked amazing last year, lets hope that it doesn't turn into who looks the best? this year!

So the judges have been revealed as:

Gary Barlow
Kelly Rowland
Louis Walsh
Tulisa from N-Dubz

And for the Xtra Factor:

Caroline Flack
Olly Murs

So on the first day at work, how did the judges look? Pictures above.

All females look amazing in my eyes, and I expect some more stylish outfits from the girls.
Caroline Flack always seems to look amazing in anything, just like Tulisa and Kelly, who are both styling the latest trends- brights and jumpsuits. And the men looking very smart too however not a fan of Lois outfit compared to the others!

What do you think of the new judges? Who would be your dream team? :)

Bye for now,
Gillian

xxx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment