Tuesday 12 April 2011

I don't have to be engaged to a prince to feel like a princess.

Everyone seems to be telling all on their love stories so thought I would add mine. Enjoy! <3

We first met on holiday at a place called Faskally Caravan Park, in Pitlochry. I was on holiday with my family and he was on holiday with a friend and his family. We were roughly about 11 years old when we first met.

I couldn't help but smile around him. His laugh was so contagious. His eyes were full of electric. I didn't know at the time, but I fell in love. However, I didn't know at this point he was a very close neighbour back home (two doors from mine in fact.)

I had made a friend whilst on holiday, something unusual considering I am pretty shy.

I remember standing with my "new" friend, and him and his friend. We were standing at a camel slide which was on the site.

I seriously couldn't help but smile around him. From then on, we were on and off. After meeting so young, we were quite immature, so we split up loads(it wasn't a relationship as such we were 11, however we didn't have other partners until atleast after a year of not being together.)

I met my next boyfriend at school, but I didn't love him, he was more like my brother- who looked out for me etc. As bad as it sounds, I always used to watch for my ex at this stage from my bedroom window.. I was mad about him.

I split from my ex- it wasn't fair for me to be with him yet crave the love from someone else who I couldn't help but want.

Keep eyes peeled for part 2..

<3

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment