Wednesday 13 April 2011

I don't need to be engaged to a prince to feel like a princess.. part 2 <3

Back home, I began to see him more often. When he was cleaning out his kennels in his back garden. I would make a point of looking out my window.

He became friends with my younger brother. One night when he came along to see if my brother wanted a game of football, my brother was out. I went to the door to tell him this, yet 5 hours later we were still sat talking! I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't think he felt the same. It was to amazing for this to be true, I thought.

The next day he asked my brother to ask me if I'd watch them play football, I said yes. I never knew that his game of football was actually a game of spin the bottle, and was an excuse for our first kiss. <3

For months after, we were on and off. I loved him but my insecurity often got the better of me. When I was with him I always thought he deserved better, but when I ended things, I knew he was all I wanted.

I eventually decided to fight my insecurity. On 31st December 2008, I decided new year, fresh start, and we decided we should be together. We wanted to be with each other so why not?

And we've been together fully ever since. I can't believe how much he inspires me.. And I love him more each and every day. We're now engaged. 15/1/2011. I can't wait to start planning my wedding to him. He is the only one for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment